It’s nearly time for the Great British Bake-off and we cannot wait! To celebrate its return, we’d love our customers to surprise us with their baking recipes and creations. Submit your surprising recipe and photos to Dexam to be in with a chance of winning £100 worth of Dexam Bakeware plus a chance to have your recipe published!
Simply tag us on Facebook with your entry or send in your entry to [email protected] by 1st October 2021 to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions
1. Our competition is organised by Dexam of Holmbush Estate, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HE
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date (01.10.21) will not be accepted.
3. Our competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Dexam will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
6. Dexam reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our competition is open to all except employees of Dexam, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Dexam may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
11. Dexam reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by the judging panel within one month of the competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Dexam within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Dexam will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 7 days of responding to Dexam.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Dexam reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Dexam’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The winners recipe and photo(s) will be published on the Dexam website and social media channels.
18. The decision of Dexam regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Dexam, Holmbush Estate, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HE or an email to [email protected] within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
20. Dexam reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, Dexam, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Dexam, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
23. By entering, you agree that any information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Dexam or its agents and suppliers to administer and publicise the competition. Dexam may share your photos on social media before the competition end date.
24. All our competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Dexam reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.